Monday, October 18, 2010

New/old Fan Encounter with Robert Pattinson on the set of Water for Elephants


First of all let me say this is my first official blog post I’m doing on my own. Yay! I’ve been a bit slow to the game here, but I’ll try to make up for it with quality. My iRex (a new term I have coin for my obsolete iMac computer from 2002) has been freezing up on me and making computer time distinctly more frustrating. I’m currently on a friend’s borrowed laptop so I can satisfy the pleas of Alison and Kim to post my Water For Elephants set stalking adventures. Here goes…

I’ve been to the sets in Fillmore and Piru twice. While it was fun to look and say I was there, I can’t say there was much to report. First visit on June 10th there was absolutely nothing happening in Piru where the big top tents are located. As most of you probably have heard by now, the road behind is a long distance from them and there is an artichoke field in between. To give some perspective, the paparazzi are using 800 lenses when taking photographs so the average girl like me with a typical point and shoot digital camera can’t capture anything worth taking. Still, it was fun to see the tents.

Go to TwiFans for the Full Fan Encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment