Monday, October 11, 2010

People Talking about Robert Pattinson: Paul Wesley & Michael Caine

Paul Wesley Thanks Twilight & Robert Pattinson For His Vampire Diaries Job

VF: Do you fol­low the Twi­light series?
PW: “No, I have only seen a few scenes. But I have to thank Twi­light because it gave me a job with­out Robert Pat­tin­son and his films, I do not think that the Vam­pire Diaries would have been produced”

Thanks to Pat­tin­Stew

Ian Somer­halder (Damon in the show) has said the same thing before
Ian: “Twi­light is a huge phe­nom­e­non, quite pos­si­bly and inar­guably, yes, we have a show because of it”

~xxxxx~ 

Michael Caine Says Robert Pattinson Will Become a Big Star



Talent-spotting is an unre­li­able art, but Caine still likes to have a go. He’s not ter­ri­bly excited by the cur­rent crop of vam­pire anti­heroes.

“They all look the same … very slight dark young men with very bright eyes and pale skin. But I’m sure some of them will develop into big stars – the boy [Robert] Pat­tin­son will, I’m sure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment