Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Robert Pattinson on list of ‘Minimalist celebs’

Photobucket
The frisky.com made a list of ‘min­i­mal­ist celebs’ who don’t need much to get by. On this list are New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, “Mad Men” actor Vin­cent Kartheiser, Cana­dian singer Jane Siberry, Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, and yes: Rob.
“Twi­light” star Robert Pat­tin­son prob­a­bly gets lots of presents from fans and brands that want to be asso­ci­ated with his pretty mug, but appar­ently, he’s not into mate­r­ial things. “I’m not one for com­forts and stuff. I think I can kind of do with­out most things. I bought a really nice gui­tar recently, which is the only thing I’ve ever really spent a lot of money on,” he said. “But that’s the only thing. I had my apart­ment in Lon­don before when I was unemployed—this tiny lit­tle place and I liked it more. You had to walk through a restau­rant kitchen and up this stair­case filled with trash and there’s no heat­ing. I like that. But now it’s quite dif­fi­cult. I can’t live in places like that any­more.” Which is a shame because liv­ing on the other side of a restau­rant kitchen sounds per­fect for mid­night snack­ing shenanigans.
Source | via source and source

No comments:

Post a Comment