Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Comic Con Update - MTV & EW Coverage



-Thursday, July 21. 11:15am-12:15pm PT The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1- 
Summit Entertainment presents a sneak peek at the highly anticipated next chapter of The Twilight Saga. This is a must see for fans interested in the story's final chapters. You'll see exclusive footage from The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 and be treated to a filmmaker and cast Q&A session providing details on the first half of the epic two-part finale. Hall H


MTV News at Comic Con

Get More: Movie Trailers, Movies Blog


The first of our three live Comic-Con-themed shows is a veritable feast for all the "Twilight" fans out there. We're kicking off our coverage in a big way Thursday with an entire hour dedicated to "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn." Mark your calendars and set your phone alerts to remind you to tune into MTV.com at 6 p.m. ET/ 3 p.m. PT for a smorgasbord of "Twilight" goodness that includes exclusive interviews with the film's superstar cast and filmmakers, news from the "Breaking Dawn" panel and other tidbits associated with the film's Comic-Con events.

Keep it locked to MTV.com and Splash Page for all the latest, greatest Comic-Con news. If you have any questions or comments for our "Breaking Dawn" talent coming through, send them via Twitter @MTVNews with the hashtag #mtvsdcc.

Note: According to @MTVNews the livestream will be worldwide, except UK and Canada.



Join us for Entertainment Weekly's All-Access pass to Comic-Con 2011
LIVE! Streaming Video provided by our partners at NowLive. Get an insider view from our VIP LOUNGE, where we'll talk to the casts of 'Spider-Man,' 'Glee,' 'Breaking Dawn,' 'True Blood,' and many more. Wall-to-wall coverage of the hottest panels, sneak peeks & coolest stuff from the convention floor. Exclusive portraits from our photo booth! You don't want to miss this! Updates all day long at ew.com/comiccon. See you at the Con!

Via / Via 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see this film as all of Robert’s films have been wonderfully progressive as far as his acting has been concerned. I see such a positive future in store for this young man if as I've said before he chooses wisely and doesn't stand in the glue of Hollywood. Obviously as Twilight comes to a close he will have some peace later down the road and will have the opportunity to play around with grown ups. It will be an open world for him although I have a feeling he’ll grasp the concept. The blog I run is completely dedicated to the many aspects of film and those who come and gather there share the same passion. Research is a big key element in the blog that I run and I travel so frequently for my job that it started to become more and more difficult but, I do have a way of figuring things out so that is exactly what I did. I began searching for a solution that would branch out into all the options needed to suit all the requirements and recently it’s been obvious. I began searching for a solution that would branch out into all the options needed to suit all the requirements and recently it’s been obvious. Because I love to write and I require a resources that allows me the movies and TV options necessary to give me an array of choices. It was a bit shocking that Comcast wasn’t making 100% digital programming available plus had such limitations in their programming and initial free equipment. International channels were quite limited which means my writing would suffer on that level and they were not offering HD free for life. This certainly would not work due to the type of writing I do which is all based off movies and the actors surrounding them. Now I did find that with Dish Network I can get more programming and movie channels for far less money plus a free Sling Adapter which fits me as I travel a lot and need to bring my services with me. I ended up changing jobs and started working for Dish Network, still traveling a lot but understanding better how all this is possible. Now I am clear that whatever makes it easiest to work and enjoy my own hobby is what is necessary which brings happiness to me and those counting on me. We are all awaiting the acting and the character development if Edward/Robert in Breaking Dawn but regardless I have a feeling we will be keeping and eye out for future roles from this young man. Roles that are challenging and risky providing us with more to chatter on about and impressive discussions to leave for new folks who come with the same passion. http://www.besttvforme.com/

    ReplyDelete