Thursday, October 7, 2010

Movie Week: "Remember Me" Day Four: Quotes & Images

Movie Week - October 2010: 
"Remember Me"
 Day Four: Quotes & Images
 

A few quotes From Robert on the film and the script.

"There was something so powerful about it, when I first read the script. I didn't want it to be compromised in any way... So I said anything I can do... if anyone tries to mess around with it, I want to do my bit to protect it."

“With Tyler, it’s kind of, it’s the first time I played some­body who is just the kind of nor­mal guy, with out any­thing fancy, or with­out a period ele­ment, or with­out some kind of social inad­e­quacy. He is lit­er­ally just a nor­mal guy, with no spe­cific hand­i­caps, and it was fun.” 

This was one part of a 5 part series of  "Ask Rob" videos on Facebook. Asking a question which was on many of our minds, Emily Bell inquired, "This looks like a very emotional film that deals with family relationships. In your own words, can you describe what the film means to you?"



You can see and hear Rob talk about the film and what it means to him by visiting the official Facebook here .











See the rest of Quotes and images under the cut
 

Your Favorite Tyler Quotes from Remember Me

"You do realize that interventions don't typically involve binge drinking."
 


"Someones been trying to tell me something. Make her yours forever.
I'm working on the forever part"

"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch"
 @
 

"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's important that you do it. I tend to agree with the 1st part."



Let me check my book. Abso-freaking-lutely! I'll be there a day early. I'll camp out!

  "I guess it was just here to tease me"  
&


 "Hey doll face your dad trampled all over my civil liberties, wanna make out?" 




"Michael, Caroline asked me what I would say if I knew you could hear me. I said I do know. I love you. God, I miss you. And I forgive you."
 @


"So, dessert first in case of asteroids, yes. But kissing a guy you seem at least somewhat attracted to before riding off into the unknown New York night alongside a panda you've only just met, no?" 


Stills, Behind-The-Scenes Images and Screen Caps:
I have so many images to choose from so I decided to pick some of my favorites I hope you enjoy them.
As always, most are HQ/UHQ Click to make big and enjoy!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


A good majority of the images are from my private collection which at this point I have no idea where I got them from, so unable to source.
Some of the screencaps are courtesy of UnofficialRememberMeSite

1 comment: